A Kansas Vehicle Bill of Sale this document provides information that payment for the vehicle has been received, and ownership has been transferred from the seller to the purchaser. The bill of sale template should also contain all the information that the new owner of the vehicle will use for the subsequent registration of the vehicle. A Kansas Vehicle Bill of Sale is a form that the seller or the vehicle’s dealership must provide to the purchaser. This document is drawn up as an “as is” document. This means that the seller is not obliged to give the purchaser any guarantees regarding the vehicle.
Kansas bill of sale templates – click for more Kansas-related bill of sale templates that you might use.
Download your fillable Kansas Vehicle Bill of Sale Form in PDF format:
– Adobe PDF
If the dealer and the previous owner of the vehicle is a dealership, the dealership is obliged to provide all the info about the vehicle necessary for registration and a document confirming the right to own the vehicle. Moreover, the dealership, acting as a seller, is obliged to provide the purchaser with a temporary driving permit for the time of recording of the vehicle.
List of info that the seller and the purchaser must provide to make the document valid:
- The full legal name of the vehicle seller
- Seller’s date of birth
- The physical address of the seller’s place of residence, zip code, and date of registration of the place of residence
- Purchaser’s full legal name
- Purchaser’s date of birth
- Purchaser’s physical address, zip code, and registration date of place of residence
- Price of the vehicle
- A detailed description of the vehicle with title, model, production date, damage, vehicle registration number
- Date of the transaction, indicating the day, month, and year
- Signatures of all participants in the transfer of property rights
Kansas Vehicle Registering Procedures
It is necessary to register a vehicle after purchase or purchase in the Kansas State no later than 60 days from the date of purchase. If you intend to use your vehicle in Kansas State, you need to obtain a temporary permit to drive the vehicle while registration is being processed. If you buy a vehicle through a dealership, the dealership acts as the vehicle’s seller and takes over the issuance of a temporary permit to drive the vehicle.
To register a vehicle at the office, the vehicle owner must have the following:
- A vehicle that legally belongs to you
- Kansas bill of sale
- Completed application for vehicle registration
- Driver’s license
- Payment of all registration fees
How to Fill Out the Form
Below you will find information on creating and filling out an A Kansas Vehicle Bill of Sale yourself.
1. Download the document
Download the document on our website to fill it out electronically or print it out and fill it out in writing. You can download the document in any format that suits you.
2. Enter seller and buyer information
In the first section of the document, you need to enter the following information about the seller and the buyer: the name of the seller and the buyer, the driver’s license number of the seller and the buyer, the actual address of the seller and the buyer, the city of the seller and the buyer, the state of the seller and the buyer. First, the information about the seller is entered. After that, it is necessary to enter the information about the buyer.
3. Enter vehicle information
In the second section of the document, you need to provide all the necessary information about the vehicle. In this section, you need to specify: Model, Year of production, Vehicle number, Vehicle mileage, and whether the title will be included in the price of the vehicle.
4. Indicate the price of the vehicle
In this section, you need to indicate the price of the vehicle, first indicating the price in writing in dollars. After that, you need to duplicate the price in figures in dollars. In the same section, you must indicate the date (day, month, and year) of the price-setting for the vehicle and the date (day, month, and year), no later than which the payment must be transferred from the buyer to the seller.
5. Enter information from the seller
In this section, the seller is obliged to indicate all information about the vehicle. If the vehicle has any breakdowns, the seller is obliged to indicate them in this section of the document.
6. Sign the document
In the last section of the document, the seller must indicate his full legal name, sign, and signature date. After that, the buyer must indicate his full legal name and sign and indicate the signature date.
7. Notarize the document
The notary must check the document and verify the signatures of all parties. The notary will then complete the remainder of the document and affix the state seal. After notarial confirmation, several copies of the document must be printed, while the buyer must keep the original.
Other Kansas Forms By Type
Other Vehicle Bill of Sale Forms By State
- Alabama car bill of sale
- AZ bill of sale for a vehicle
- Arkansas free auto bill of sale template
- California car bill of sale
- Colorado car bill of sale
- Connecticut car bill of sale
- Florida car bill of sale
- Georgia car bill of sale
- Idaho car (DMV) bill of sale
- Illinois vehicle bill of sale form
- Indiana motor vehicle (BMV) bill of sale
- Maryland car bill of sale for a car
- Massachusetts private automobile bill of sale
- Michigan car bill of sale to sell a car
- Missouri car bill of sale template
- Nevada auto (DMV) bill of sale
- NJ car bill of sale
- NM car (MVD) bill of sale
- New York State car bill of sale
- NC bill of sale for a vehicle
- Oregon car bill of sale
- SC auto bill of sale
- TN car bill of sale form
- Texas car bill of sale
- Utah vehicle bill of sale form
- VA car bill of sale form
- Washington State car bill of sale