A Washington Vehicle Bill of Sale is a document that provides information that payment for the vehicle has been received and ownership has been transferred from the seller to the purchaser. The bill of sale template should also contain all the information that the new owner of the vehicle will use for the subsequent registration of the vehicle.
Washington bill of sale forms – consider some other bills of sale used in Washington.
Download your fillable Washington Vehicle Bill of Sale Form in PDF format:
– Adobe PDF
A Washington Vehicle Bill of Sale is a form that the seller or the vehicle’s dealership must provide to the purchaser. If the vehicle is a present for you, you have to submit ownership in two weeks, or, in another case, you will be fined, and every day the penalty for delay will become more and more. In case your place of residence is not in Washington, you‘ll get three months for submitting your ownership. But if you buy a vehicle in Washington, the dealer will do much of the work for you.
List of info that the seller and the purchaser must provide to make the document valid:
- Seller’s full legal name
- The physical address of the seller’s place of residence (with city, state, and zip code)
- Purchaser’s full legal name
- Purchaser’s physical address (with city, state, and zip code)
- Price of the vehicle. In case the vehicle is present, write down null in this section.
- A detailed description of the vehicle with make, model, serial number, production date, VIN, and the mileage of the vehicle
- Date of the transaction, indicating the day, month, and year
- Signatures of all participants in the transfer of property rights
Washington Vehicle Registering Procedures
You are to register your vehicle to have legal rights on it. For this purpose, you can go to the closest Local DOL Office with all necessary papers for the procedure. They are the following:
- Bill of sale and title that are legally certified
- A paper containing the information about the level of emissions your vehicle produces
- A legal document containing the information about the origin of the vehicle
- Odometer Disclosure Statement if the vehicle was produced after 2011
- Receipts from paid taxes
- Vehicle Certificate of Ownership (Title) Application (Form 420-001).
How to Fill Out the Form
Below you will find information on creating and filling out a Washington Vehicle Bill of Sale yourself. This form is easy to fill out and is only one page long. Most likely, signatories will not spend much effort and time to finish the form completion.
- Download the template
To successfully fill out the Washington Bill Of Sale Form, use our Form Building Software. Download the document on our website to fill it out electronically or print it out and fill it out in writing. You can download the document in any format that suits you.
- Enter vehicle information
In the first section of the document, you need to enter the following information about the vehicle. In this section, you need to specify: Model, date of production, Vehicle number, Vehicle mileage (if it is necessary), and whether the title will be included in the price of the vehicle.
- Enter seller and buyer information
In the second section of the document, you need to provide all the necessary information about the seller and the buyer: the name of the seller and the buyer, the actual address of the seller and the buyer, the cities, the states, and zip codes of the seller and the buyer’s places of residence. First, the information about the seller is entered. After that, it is necessary to enter the information about the buyer.
- Indicate the price of the vehicle
In this section, you need to indicate the vehicle’s price, first indicating the writing price in dollars. After that, you need to duplicate the price in figures in dollars. In the same section, you must indicate the date (day, month, and year) of the price-setting for the vehicle and the date (day, month, and year), no later than which the payment must be transferred from the buyer to the seller. If you have a vehicle as a present, you should check ‘Yes’ near this question. In case there are other small details about this bargain, you should also write them down in a special place in the document.
- Enter information from the seller
In this section, the seller is obliged to indicate all information about the vehicle. If the vehicle has any breakdowns, the seller is obliged to indicate them in this section of the document.
- Sign the document
In the last section of the document, the seller must indicate one’s full legal name in printed letters, sign, and signature date. After that, the buyer must indicate one’s full legal name in printed letters and sign and indicate the signature date.
- Notarize the document
The notary must check the document and verify the signatures of all parties. The notary will then complete the remainder of the document and affix the state seal. After notarial confirmation, several copies of the document must be printed, while the buyer must keep the original.
Other Washington Forms By Type
Other Vehicle Bill of Sale Forms By State
- Alabama car bill of sale
- AZ bill of sale for a vehicle
- Arkansas free auto bill of sale template
- California car bill of sale
- Colorado car bill of sale
- Connecticut car bill of sale
- Florida car bill of sale
- Georgia car bill of sale
- Idaho car (DMV) bill of sale
- Illinois vehicle bill of sale form
- Indiana motor vehicle (BMV) bill of sale
- Kansas car bill of sale for used vehicles
- Maryland car bill of sale for a car
- Massachusetts private automobile bill of sale
- Michigan car bill of sale to sell a car
- Missouri car bill of sale template
- Nevada auto (DMV) bill of sale
- NJ car bill of sale
- NM car (MVD) bill of sale
- New York State car bill of sale
- NC bill of sale for a vehicle
- Oregon car bill of sale
- SC auto bill of sale
- TN car bill of sale form
- Texas car bill of sale
- Utah vehicle bill of sale form
- VA car bill of sale form